Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Loves


I really love my home.


I love the way the porch turned out. I can't wait until that time of day when the sun goes down. I could sit out there for hours.


Then I usually beg my Hubby and Cameron to sleep out on the porch just to get more time there. What can I say, I love my porch.


I love Jesse. I love all the work he does for us. Both in the office and at home. He is a hard worker and it means the world to me.


He continued to build the fence this fall even after he broke his foot. Yes he broke it doing something he loves, mountain biking. At this point he was able to move around without crutches but it was still very painful.


I asked Grandma Donna for help in designing a cover for his walking boot so that he could still work in the yard. After not being on his foot for over a month he was going crazy. So she came up with this design which really did work well.


I love to see my kid having fun. We rented a tractor to dig holes for the fence. Every chance he could he was on the tractor, just enjoying his life....I love that!


The day was just beautiful too.


I even love this mutt. He is a good buddy for Cameron and always makes us laugh.

1 comments:

Gabaldon said...

Can't wait for SPRING, SUMMER:)

Awwww outside! Love your swing--