Sunday, February 20, 2011

Home school and Halloween

See this kid? This is Jesse.


He joined this kid...


and this mutt, and we call ourselves A.J. Academy.


We love our little school. It is so nice to have Jesse with us. He is a lot of fun and very creative.
And as you can see weather having fun or being weird...


they love school.


For school lunch we made yummy, mummy pizzas.


Then off to the ward party.


I made all of our costumes. Cameron was a good sport as Peter Pan and I had fun as Tinkerbell. Jesse's costume turned out the best though. I was so excited when I was finished with it because it looked so professional. Even I had a hard time believing that I made it. To bad we only wore them for 2 hours. All that work and so little time to use them.

1 comments:

Gabaldon said...

LOVE your Halloween costumes:)

Love those mummy pizza's & spider cupcakes:)