Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Kids


The girls went to the zoo with the summer school group. They had a lot of fun. I took Lilly and a friend to Salt Lake that day for Lilly's birthday and we had a blast. I had given my camera to Emma so she could take pictures which means I missed pictures of Lilly. I did get some on my camera and if I can ever figure out how to get them off I will post them here.

These were the last pictures I have of the girls with us. Emma, Julia, Lilly and Christian went home to their parents on the 2nd of July. We miss them but are so happy for them to be with their family. It was fun to have girls in the house and especially fun to have a baby. We still miss the little guy, but wish them well in all they do. We love you Emma, Julia, Lilly and Christian.

0 comments: