Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We've been adopted!!!

We have not had a pet for about 4 months now and we have missed our cats. Perry and Sam were with us for 15+ years. We are not ready for another inside pet so we were very happy to find that we had been adopted by this cute furball that comes from the field or our yard if you will. I can't tell if it is a girl or a boy (hope I find out before there are more on the way) but we don't care either way. We are having a hard time deciding on a name for the fluffy thing though and would be willing to hear any suggestions. Some of the names so far are BW and Ginger a suggestion made by my nephew Jaren. I love the name Ginger but the cat is not ginger color, does that matter?






7 comments:

Marnie said...

The girls love the kitty picture. How about Oreo for a name. Yum-oreos.

Nick and Jen said...

I like the idea of Oreo...here's some other ideas...Buddy (that's our cats name but I like it :) ), Fluffy, Blacky, Mack, Missy, ...I don't know I was just throwing out the first things on my mind! Cute cat though.

Law Alexander Dee Gabaldon said...

YAY!!! You blogged!!!

Names for the kitty I will get back to you...not so good at naming animals.LOL

Unknown said...

I still like the name Brewster

Andrea said...

It's hard to pass them up when they are babies. Baby animals are cute! It's a kitten, right? I like the name Oreo and Ginger.
Are you still having problems with my blog?

Unknown said...

I think Ginger is an excellent name! If you needed a pet to adopt, I have a little girl that thinks she's a puppy sometimes! You could have just adopted her! We love you!!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for putting my boyfriend Ryan Adams on your blog!