Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I knew this day was coming

A few days ago Jesse and I were in the kitchen talking and enjoying the day. When we heard a loud crash. I said to Jesse " I just can't stand to go and see what it is". As I said that Cameron came running down the stairs and said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". Jesse did go and check out the sight by himself and then came and told me that there was a broken window. I was surprised that it was such a "big" thing (a window being broken is a big thing to me) and I didn't even hear voices being raised. So I asked Jesse how the window was broken (pretty obvious by the soccer ball in the picture). He said that wasn't important but that Cameron had felt bad and he was going to replace the window. I am thankful for a loving patient husband, who will step in when I think I can't go on. So in honor of being a mom to a really great kid I have posted a few reasons I love
being his mom.



4 comments:

Nikki said...

Dang that sucks.. Poor kid I bet he felt so bad.

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh... what a sweet post. The whole thing.... broken window, legos, harry potter and all!!! ;) love ya!

Nick and Jen said...

Again, way to go for not getting upset...that would be really hard for me as well. We kinda have a same situation...on Halloween David Wilkins ran into our red car...the side of it. He felt SO terribly bad that it wasn't that big of a deal for me or Nick. Nick and Todd got most of the dent pushed back out, but I felt worse for David for feeling so bad more then I cared about the car! :)

Law Alexander Dee Gabaldon said...

Awww that sucks!