Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Never ending projects

Having a home is such a blessing. What I forgot is that the work on your home never ends. We are so grateful for the warm fall weather that we have been having. We know that it won't last long so we take advantage of every moment of it. Here is Jesse working on the deck in our back yard. It will not be finished this year but hopefully by next summer. Yes that is the half-pipe in the back ground and we are sad to see that winter is coming because it will put a damper on Friday night skate night.










4 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

It's nice to have a handy man husband...way to go Jesse!! It's going to look so nice! I have also notice that owning a home is a never ending project...there is always something to do!!

Law Alexander Dee Gabaldon said...

Nice deck! We'll have to have a summer party at ur house next yr with that nice ole deck!

I have to agree to have a handy man husband is always nice.

Unknown said...

I'm just jealous that you have your own home! One day, when I grow up, I'd like to have a home of my own!

Andrea said...

I saw the picture of the half pipe before I read the post and I thought, "Is that a half pipe!?" Wow, that takes me back to the days. Not that I ever skate boarded myself. :)