Sunday, November 29, 2009

The trip to Salt Lake


We all packed in the car to head to the city. Jesse forgot to bring his sunglasses so he wore my bling, blings. I think he loved them a little too much!

We each had our assigned seats.

Hey look, I finally got a picture of myself.


The girls were so excited the night before that they couldn't sleep. I was laughing to myself when I realized that they have only been to Salt Lake one other time, so this really was a big deal to them.

I am glad that we got to go together.


Thank you Uncle Cory and Aunt Katie for letting us stay with you and thanks for watching the kids while I had my class.


The girls loved meeting Aunt Katie. Of course she had a craft for them and she did their hair so they were in heaven.

1 comments:

Gabaldon said...

Looks like you all had fun!

Love that Jesse is "bling-bling" in those shades...lol