Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Hair and Fake Fingernails

I love my friends. They have been so helpful since we got got the kids. Roxanna came over and gave the girls a hair cut. They were so excited. Especially Lilly. She knew that she wanted an A Line Bob. She LOVED it!!

Julia took several inches off and it looks wonderful. It fits her perfectly.


Emma got a trim. She looks so beautiful!


The girls have been begging for fake fingernails since they got here. Their dad brought them some and they were so excited to put them on.

6 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

Beautiful girls!! It was so nice to meet them in person! They are really blessed to have you, Jesse and Cameron!

I laughed reading about Christian's belly button. I hated going through that. I couldn't wait until it fell off! He is a sweet baby. I think Nick was smitten.

Jesse is too cool in the bling, bling! Glad you guys got to go to SLC.

Unknown said...

Those are some beautiful girls you have there! Roxanna did a great job on their hair. It is cute to see you enjoying your house full of kids!

Becky said...

I havent read your blog forever. It sounds like you guys have been having tons of adventures! I bet it has been fun going from 1 to 5 kids. Love all the new post!

Andrea said...

So cute. I wish I had massive thick hair like these cute girls and then maybe I could pull off that hair style.

sherral said...

You are so much fun, I am so glad that I can claim you as family! But I don't love that Jaren is gone for a few days but I can't blame him for wanting to have fun with y'all!

Unknown said...

Where did you go my friend? I miss you!!!