Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

Emma went as a Genie.


Julia was a Gothic cheerleader.


Lilly was a hippie. (She said a hippie from the 80's, like that was sooooo long ago, I set her straight).


And I know that no one was surprised to see Cameron as Harry Potter. Got to love it! I haven't had to make or buy a costume for him for 4 years now.


Thanks grandma for babysitting Christian for us so we could all go trick-or-treating.


I have loved having so many kids in our home. It is so funny because there are so many things that they do that I remember doing as a kid. When is is just Cameron it is so different. We enjoy him as he is being an only child but we have loved experiencing so many different things. The best Halloween experience that Cameron has never done was the GREAT CANDY EXCHANGE!


I honestly couldn't leave the room once they all dumped their candy out. I was mezmerized. I felt like I was seven again.


They swapped and got the things they wanted. They donated to the parent fund. Jesse got all the sweet tarts. I got all the colored tootsie rolls.


Too much fun!!

1 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

I love the colored tootsie rolls!!! Everyone looked so cute! I love that Cameron was Harry Potter...he is seriously the coolest kid! The girls are really pretty girls! Grandma looks super happy holding baby Christian!