Tuesday, March 24, 2009

February Blue and Gold banquet

This year for Blue and Gold banquet the scouts had to make a cake with their dad. It was really fun to watch Cameron and Jesse bake. They did a really good job, much better than I do actually, and their cake turned out great. Too bad we didn't find out until later that it was a cake decorating contest, oops!!

I love this picture of them from the back. It shows one of the very few differences between Cameron and Jesse. Cameron has a duck tail. Cameron is a mini Jesse and it seems to get worse every day. The only thing that Cameron got from me was a couple of freckles and moles-ewww!
Cameron giving his presentation for the night on Texas.

Since we didn't know that it was a decorating contest the cake was already frosted and sprinkled with green. When I told Cameron that the other cakes might look really fancy because they were decorating them for the contest he told me to wait right there because he had an idea. He ran upstairs and got LEGOS of course and started decorating. I love him!!!

2 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

I miss Cameron!!! He's such a good kid! Nick said again that the cake was really yummy! Wish I was there! :)

Gabaldon said...

WOW!!! Look at those skills, that cake looks dang good:) Good job Cameron!