Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Eve


New Year's Eve started on the slopes with best friends. Cameron and his friend hit the slopes bright and early to have a snowboard lesson.




Then they spent the rest of the day snowboarding. Cameron's pictures all turned out blurry but it was still so much fun.


The Eve continued at Cory and Katie's house. We played white elephant bingo and talked. Lots of kids for the big countdown.

Grandpa Harmon and the kiddos.

Once the countdown was over it was lights out!!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Crud! I want snowboard lessons! How fun!

Gabaldon said...

Looks like they had fun snowboarding! WHat a fun time you had with your family!

Becky said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Andrea said...

I really think we should try and keep the Family New Years thing a tradition. I had fun.

erickson's said...

I think I am ready for my snowboard lessons, when should we go? Let me know and we will plan it. I wish my mom would have let me hangout with my best bud like you guys do YOU ROCK!

Holly said...

You are so awesome for taking them. Looks like they had a blast. Do the moms get to go next time? Looks like so much fun! What lucky kids!!!