Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Fun!!!


My birthday started with a wonderful brunch put on by these cute chicks!
YUM!!!
Thanks Lisa, Peggy and Roxanna you totally rock!

I got a cute card from a cute boy:)

I had several friends drop by to wish me happy birthday and that made my week so much fun.

Thanks Lizz, Lynelle, Holly and Jenifer (not pictured because I was babysitting when she came by so I totally forgot-You owe me a picture Jen)


I ended my day with more friends. We helped Jennifer move and had a lot of fun. I hate to see her go but I am excited for her new life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you! I'm glad that you had a good birthday! We still owe you a lunch!

Gabaldon said...

Jen your so cute...I'm glad we were able to celebrate your birthday it was so much fun & you totally deserved it!